Wednesday, June 24, 2009

What's draining your energy? Ask The Genie In Your Pocket



Genie: What's draining your energy today?

Me: Sometimes it isn't the big problems. It's the constant stream of bad news, political arguments, social media outrage, and endless distractions. Before I know it, they've stolen hours of my attention.

Genie: Then perhaps the real question isn't what is draining your energy—it's what deserves your energy.

Remember:

"Energy is equal to desire and purpose."
Sheryl Adams

Every minute you spend feeding frustration is a minute you're not building your future.

Ask yourself:

  • What am I resisting?
  • What thoughts keep me stuck?
  • Which relationships inspire me, and which ones exhaust me?
  • Am I creating more than I'm consuming?

When you plug your energy leaks, your creativity returns. Your focus sharpens. Your purpose becomes clear.

Wayne Dyer once said:

"Everything you are against weakens you. Everything you are for empowers you."

Choose carefully what you give your attention to.

Finally, ask yourself one important question:

Who am I becoming?

The better you know yourself, the better you'll shape your future.



Continue the Journey...

Discover The Genie Chronicles at www.GenieChronicle.com.

Where artificial intelligence meets real life—and tomorrow begins today.


No comments: