Monday, July 20, 2026

I Didn’t Expect This Book to Change How I Think About AI

 


I Didn’t Expect This Book to Change How I Think About AI

Every once in a while I come across something that makes me stop and think.

Sometimes it’s a news story.

Sometimes it’s a historical event.

Sometimes it’s a new technology.

This time, it was a book.

Like many people, I’ve heard a lot about artificial intelligence over the past few years. Some people think it’s overhyped. Others think it’s going to change the world.

Most of us are somewhere in the middle—we’re curious but don’t know where to begin.

Recently I spent some time reading The Genie Chronicle, and it approached AI from a different angle.

It doesn’t focus on programming or complicated technology.

Instead, it asks a simple question:

What if everyone had access to knowledgeable assistants that could help them think through everyday problems?

Whether it’s writing a letter, organizing your thoughts, researching a topic, learning a new hobby, or simply exploring an idea, the book shows how AI can become more of a thinking partner than a search engine.

I found that perspective refreshing.

If you’re even slightly curious about artificial intelligence, I’d recommend reading a few pages before making up your mind.



The sample chapters are available at:

👉 www.geniechronicle.com

You may decide it’s not for you.

Or you may discover, as I did, that AI is less about replacing people and more about helping people think more clearly.


No comments:

Amazon