Sunday, December 30, 2007

Have You Set Your Goals In 2008?

"Hope Is Not A Strategy" D. Trump

There are 5 steps to achieving your goals


#1 set a goal

your ultimate projection of the Self Fulfilling Prophecy
#2 Crystallize Your Thoughts
In Writing Your Goals
#3 Develop a plan of action for each goal on a step by step basis.
#4 Develop the desire for the goals-get into motion=emotion
#5 Have the determination to stay with the plan, regardless of OPO
Other peoples opinion

Or any circumstances you find yourself in,
Its a mindset and you are stuck in it.

If you are not now making the progressing
that you expected in life
then you must change something.

Insanity is doing the same things over and over again a "loop" yet expecting different results?
Definition Of InSanity( paraphrased)

Be careful what you wish and hope for, You Will surely Achieve It, with positive self projection as
Paul J Meyer teaches


You can reverse the tide that has engulfed you and left you with only fragmented and frustrated dreams. For some, it may require only an adjustment or two that starts the ball rolling their way. For others, there could be a number of areas that need revamping.

The dangerous belief system that is keeping you stuck

Many people are unconsciously walking around with a belief system that is literally making it impossible for them to succeed! They’ve absorbed these beliefs without even realizing it and they’ve based all their decisions on them. As a result, these hidden, below the surface beliefs have taken a negative control over their destiny!

I know most people are really trying hard. They’re not lazy or without talent, nor do they lack the desire to get ahead. But no matter how much they try, they keep coming up short.



The fact is, you cannot get different results by doing the same things over and over again. Expecting different results from what didn’t work the first time … will not work this time!
Paul J Meyer

Change Is
nessacito

Huge changes await me
my vision
involves huge changes

You could say that these were the visions of my wildest imagination for the coming year 2008.

And it starts here as I formalize my plans for the next year of my life.

Lets call it my Mexican adventure. After assessing all my options in life, I determined that my cousins family are the best family that I have had through-out the years.

Especially Junebug, and Cousin Melody. And my cousin (bigbrother) Frank who shared with me his vision of Paradise. PV Mexico! Same latitude as Hawaii. Mexico awaits me...

And if that is the best I can do in my life over the next 50 years, then I will die a contented happy man.

and my justification? Because so far all I have had is disappointment from my Son and my daughter. They don't fit my namesake family's view of how to treat one another. They are nothing like me and my family. So I took them out of "My Will" December 2007
Simply stated the way they have treated me over the years.
The disrespect and lack of love shown me during my years leading up to this Dec 30 2007,
They have been nothing less then shameful, I'm ashamed of both of them.

But let me tell you this its up to them if they get back into my Italian family.

Just shameful

An obvious defect from the 23 chromosomes offered up by their evil Irish mother.

I'm ashamed of both of You :-(


YOU ARE BOTH OUT OF MY WILL.

Its Up To You To Earn your way back into MY LIFE AND MY WILL LOL

So I'm off to a new life and whomever wants to be a part of my future,the line starts here


No comments:

Amazon