Saturday, October 25, 2008

The Half Wit gets I buy him a half bottle of whisky on a Saturday night and he sleeps with my wife occasionally'.

The Half Wit
English Humor.

A man owned a small stud farm in the
Midlands in England. The Department of Wages claimed he was not paying his staff the correct rate so sent a representative to interview him. 'I need a list of your employees and how much you pay them demanded the rep'. 'Well ' replied the farmer' there’s my stud hand who works the horses – he’s been with me for three years, I pay him £200 per week and free board and lodgings. Then theres the housekeeper whos been here 18 months and gets £150 per week plus free board and lodgings. Then theres the half wit.
He works 18hrs a day, does about 90% of the work round here. He pays his own room and board, makes about £10 per week , I buy him a half bottle of whisky on a Saturday night and he sleeps with my wife occasionally'.

'Thats the guy I want to talk to......the half wit ' says the rep.

'that would be me,' replied the stud farm owner.

No comments:

Amazon