Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Recently I lost a friend named Ed Mielczarek at age 64


Ed and Donna at my wifes 50th Bday

Recently I lost a friend named Ed Mielczarek to Cancer at age 64. He never even had a chance to retire and was working hard when he learned of his health crisis with Cancer which claimed him less then 1 year later.

But he lives on in everyone who remembers him. So I wanted to say that Ed was a good friend.
We travelled to New Orleans the year before Katrina with Ed and his wife Donna and another couple. We had a wonderful times together.

And Ed Mielczarek was a true family man , supportive to his kids and grandkids and his marriage lasted for his adult lifetime. He was a gentleman accountant.

He was a hard working , generous, charming, a soft spoken intuitive , funny man, who I would call my friend.

And I hope that he is in a better place then all of us
because he deserves the best. Ed this magic is for you!


No comments:

Amazon