Wednesday, February 20, 2013

two brothers were partying together to celebrate a $75,000 winning lottery ticket, when they accidentally blew up their Wichita home





Two Kansas brothers were lucky -- then, not so lucky -- and then fortunate again, after they both survived an explosion that destroyed their house.
The Wichita Eagle reports that two brothers were partying together to celebrate a $75,000 winning lottery ticket, when they accidentally blew up their Wichita home. Neither of the brother's 
One of the brothers went to the kitchen to refuel the butane torches they planned to use to light their bongs. He emptied a couple of large cans of butane lighter fluid, leaking butane into the air.
"The butane vapor reached the pilot light in the furnace, and as you might expect, ka-boom,” Wichita Police Sgt. Bruce Watts said at a press conference.
KFDL reports that the injured brother's girlfriend drove him to the hospital and then "sped off and has not been found."
The man was treated for second-degree burns and is in stable condition.
The other brother was arrested on drug charges after telling police he had meth and marijuana in the home.
KAKE reported that there were also children in the home though there were no reports that they were injured.


No comments:

The Best Online Last Will And Testament Website

PartingWishes.com - Write a will, power of attorney or living will (Click here)
No lawyer required.  Just answer the simple questions to create your legal documents online.
Make updates at any time free of charge.  Lawyer approved, at one-tenth the cost.
Also offers FREE services to create your funeral wishes, last messages and online memorials.

amazon deals 2

Live Face On Web

CNN.com - Most Popular

Oddee -

CNN.com Recently Published/Updated