Sunday, November 16, 2014

Solved: Rogers DTA50 Analog To Digital Adapter : Solution Found To Programming Remotes




Have you been struggling with the Rogers-Canada switch from Analog to Digital?
Specifically when trying to  program the DTA50 and remote to work with your Flatscreen Television?

Well after hours and hours of trying to solve this following the lousy instructions from Rogers for their Cisco DTA50, I solved my TV remote programming issues as below, hope it works for you.

I needed a code for a Sanyo Flatscreen and there were 10 in the instructions found at the link below.
And the very first code I entered WORKED! Solved in seconds...after hours and hours thankfully I found this link with the correct programming instructions. I hope it helps you as well.




The code is 5 Digits NOT 4 digits like the older models required. Example: RCA











No comments:

Amazon