Friday, August 23, 2013

Keith Barry Black Ops Hypnosis ,The SubConscious Mind, And Success Programming



The power of hypnosis is a constant source of debate. My own research and the fact that I have now hypnotized over 3,000 people give me a unique and personal view of how the brain functions subconsciously. I am constantly asked can anyone be hypnotized and does it really work? Yes, and it does...

In the last seven years, I have come to respect the power of the subconscious mind and its ability to take new instructions from an outside source. How does the subconscious mind work, is it independent of the conscious mind, is it programmed by experiences or instructions?



Many questions come up, but the one answer is common: if you can access the subconscious, then you can reprogram it, period! Strive for Extraordinary, don't moan and sleep when you're dead.

 From filming on location in beautiful Johannesburg, South Africa, Keith Barry.

Source

No comments:

Amazon